With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, you do not need to be compromised or be a couple to celebrate this date. So why not say goodbye to our routine behaviour and celebrate the love between friends, parents or colleagues.
I made a list of how to celebrate this date, although to celebrate love doesn’t have to be a special day, we celebrate the love every day and why not:
- Start the day leaving a message of love in pieces of paper … stuck in the bedroom or bathroom mirror, or in the car, on your computer….
- Say “I love you” to all the people you really love, to your boyfriend or girlfriend, husband or wife, children, father or mother, brothers, friends…
- Ask for forgiveness to those whom you’ve hurt.
- Give great care to the loves one.
- Make time to listen to each other.
Claudia – promoter
Their choices were:
- Pajamas- I chose for her a very comfy and trendy one from hunkemoller
- Perfume- I thought the fragrance of the Chloé Love much like Claudia
- Jewelry- a Crystal ring of Roses of The Beauty and the Beast theme of Swarovski
- Tickets for the tour de Lady Gaga tour in October 2017
For Daniel your June 14:
- Dancing, a night out – I hope you enjoy this selection of hip & hop do Paradiso
- A good dinner prepared by and for two- book Green Happiness has healthy and delicious recipes.
- Chocolate- Tony’s Chocolonely yummy and at my point of view is an enterprise example with their humanitarian projects.